Monday, May 12, 2008

Career Opportunity Portfolio 12

Title: Web Designer cum Administrator(Kuala Lumpur - Desa Sri Hartamas)

URL:
http://my.jobstreet.com/jobs/2008/5/default/10/622377.htm?fr=J

Job Descriptions: We are an established Investor Relations and Public Relations company with offices in Malaysia and Asia–Pacific. Due to growing client demand, we are looking for ambitious, entrepreneurial professionals, to join our growing business locally and internationally.

Job Outline:

Responsibilities:
  • Work with the development teams to understand technical issues, work through design constraints and exercise flexibility to makes changes to Web site/ pages based on feedback from users, clients and management.
  • Being able to conceptualise & produce materials from web designs such as mock development and HTML slicing such as generating an image into HTML format.
  • Being able to come out with impressive and creative unique ideas in the development of the design to fulfill the client’s expectations.
  • Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator/Freehand, Flash (Actionscripting a plus) and Dreamweaver.
Requirements:
  • Diploma in Arts & Design, Creative Multimedia, Advertising, Media or equivalent.
  • Required skills: HTML, CSS, Flash Animation, DHTML, Javascripting, UI Design.
  • At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
  • Applicants must be willing to work in Desa Sri Hartamas.
  • Applicants should be Malaysian.

If you have the talent, drive, curiosity and communications skills to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, we would like to hear from you.

Short description:

I am interested in this job as it is very challenging. I m 24 years make Malaysia citizen. I have a diploma in Graphic Design and Multimedia and is now doing my degree in Professional Design in LUCT. I am creative and highly motivated. I m able to work on my own or as a team and accept challenges as part of the job. I am hearing impaired but this is not a banner for me as I can communicate by writing

No comments: